South Carolina Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have listed the South Carolina Gamecocks (5-0) with +50000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Gamecocks are set to play at home against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish on Tuesday, November 28 at 7:00 PM ET. South Carolina enters this game as a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under comes in at 132.5.
South Carolina NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
South Carolina Team Stats
- South Carolina averages 76.6 points per game (155th in college basketball) while giving up 66.0 per contest (90th in college basketball). It has a +53 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 10.6 points per game.
- South Carolina is 3-0 as favorites and 2-0 as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Gamecocks are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (2-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for South Carolina and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
South Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, South Carolina is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 10th-most victories.
- South Carolina has one win over Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 16th-most in the country.
- South Carolina has one win versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 45th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best South Carolina Players
- B.J. Mack leads the Gamecocks in scoring (16.0 points per game) and rebounding (5.2 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Ta'Lon Cooper's 5.4 per game.
- Myles Stute is the top three-point shooter for the Gamecocks, hitting 2.0 per contest.
- Zachary Davis leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Stephen Clark collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace South Carolina.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.