Clemson Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Clemson Tigers (9-0) the 32nd-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saturday's docket features a road matchup for the Tigers versus the Memphis Tigers. Tipoff is 3:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Clemson NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+20000||57th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Clemson Team Stats
- Clemson is outscoring opponents by 10.5 points per game with a +94 scoring differential overall. It puts up 78.7 points per game (104th in college basketball) and allows 68.2 per contest (111th in college basketball).
- The Tigers are 4-0 at home, 2-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Clemson is 6-0 as the favorite and 3-0 as underdogs.
- Clemson is 1-0 in ACC games, and has not won (8-0) in out-of-conference games.
- In one-possession games, the Tigers are 2-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (3-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Clemson and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Clemson Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-0 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Clemson has tied for the second-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (three).
- Clemson has tied for the seventh-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (two).
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Clemson is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 26th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Clemson Players
- PJ Hall leads the Tigers scoring 20.1 points per game.
- Chase Hunter leads Clemson with 3.6 assists a game and Ian Schieffelin paces the team with 9.7 rebounds per contest.
- Joseph Girard III is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, connecting on 3.1 per contest.
- Hall leads Clemson in both blocks and steals, averaging 2.3 blocks and 1.0 steal per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.