South Carolina State vs. Missouri Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game at Mizzou Arena has the Missouri Tigers (3-2) squaring off against the South Carolina State Bulldogs (2-3) at 7:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a one-sided 83-67 win, as our model heavily favors Missouri.
Based on our computer prediction, South Carolina State is projected to cover the point spread (24.5) versus Missouri. The two sides are expected to come in below the 155.5 over/under.
South Carolina State vs. Missouri Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Mizzou Arena
- Line: Missouri -24.5
- Point Total: 155.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Carolina State vs. Missouri Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri 83, South Carolina State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for South Carolina State vs. Missouri
- Pick ATS: South Carolina State (+24.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Missouri has gone 1-4-0 against the spread, while South Carolina State's ATS record this season is 2-2-0. One of the Tigers' games this season have hit the over, and three of the Bulldogs' games have gone over. The teams score 142.4 points per game combined, 13.1 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Carolina State Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs put up 69.2 points per game (272nd in college basketball) while allowing 81.8 per outing (335th in college basketball). They have a -63 scoring differential and have been outscored by 12.6 points per game.
- South Carolina State is 39th in the nation at 39.4 rebounds per game. That's 8.0 more than the 31.4 its opponents average.
- South Carolina State makes 4.0 three-pointers per game (353rd in college basketball), 3.0 fewer than its opponents. It is shooting 24.7% from beyond the arc (345th in college basketball) and its opponents are shooting 32.1%.
- South Carolina State has committed 1.2 more turnovers than its opponents, averaging 16.2 (355th in college basketball) while forcing 15.0 (58th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.