Adam Thielen Week 4 Preview vs. the Vikings
Adam Thielen has a good matchup when his Carolina Panthers face the Minnesota Vikings in Week 4 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Vikings concede 261.7 passing yards per game, eighth-worst in the NFL.
Thielen has racked up a team-high 211 receiving yards (70.3 per game) and two TDs, hauling in 20 balls out of 25 targets this year.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Thielen and the Panthers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Thielen vs. the Vikings
- Thielen vs the Vikings (since 2021): No games
- Minnesota has allowed 100 or more receiving yards to three opposing receivers in the 2023 season.
- The Vikings have allowed six opposing players to register a TD reception against them this year.
- Minnesota has allowed two or more TD receptions to one opposing player on the season.
- Thielen will play against the NFL's 25th-ranked pass defense this week. The Vikings allow 261.7 passing yards per contest.
- The Vikings have the No. 27 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up seven this season (2.3 per game).
Panthers Player Previews
Adam Thielen Receiving Props vs. the Vikings
- Receiving Yards: 49.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Thielen with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thielen Receiving Insights
- In 66.7% of his opportunities (two times in three games), Thielen has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Thielen has been targeted on 25 of his team's 129 passing attempts this season (19.4% target share).
- He is averaging 8.4 yards per target (43rd in league play), averaging 211 yards on 25 passes thrown his way.
- Thielen has made two touchdown catches this year in three games, one apiece on two occasions.
- He has scored two of his team's five offensive touchdowns this season (40.0%).
- Thielen (two red zone targets) has been targeted 50.0% of the time in the red zone (four total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Thielen's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Seahawks||9/24/2023||Week 3||14 TAR / 11 REC / 145 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Saints||9/18/2023||Week 2||9 TAR / 7 REC / 54 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Falcons||9/10/2023||Week 1||2 TAR / 2 REC / 12 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.