Braves vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 27
Wednesday's contest features the Atlanta Braves (101-56) and the Chicago Cubs (82-75) clashing at Truist Park (on September 27) at 7:20 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 4-3 win for the Braves.
The Braves will give the ball to Darius Vines (1-0, 4.40 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Jameson Taillon (8-10, 5.24 ERA).
Braves vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Braves 5, Cubs 3.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves are 3-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 142 times and won 93, or 65.5%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 66-24, a 73.3% win rate, when favored by -160 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta has scored the most runs (916) in baseball so far this year.
- The Braves' 4.14 team ERA ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 21||@ Nationals||W 10-3||Max Fried vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||W 9-6||Charlie Morton vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 24||@ Nationals||L 3-2||Allan Winans vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 24||@ Nationals||W 8-5||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|September 26||Cubs||W 7-6||Bryce Elder vs Justin Steele|
|September 27||Cubs||-||Darius Vines vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 28||Cubs||-||Charlie Morton vs Marcus Stroman|
|September 29||Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Trevor Williams|
|September 30||Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|October 1||Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jackson Rutledge|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.