The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Kevin Streelman
At the end of the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Kevin Streelman is currently ninth with a score of -5.
Looking to place a wager on Kevin Streelman at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by sportsbooks at +2200 to win the tournament this week. Keep reading for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Kevin Streelman Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Streelman has finished better than par on eight occasions, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five twice and with a top-10 score in four of his last 13 rounds played.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Streelman has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on six occasions.
- Streelman has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five tournaments, and as high as the top five in one.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut three times.
- Streelman has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Harry Higgs
- Click Here for Kyle Westmoreland
- Click Here for Chez Reavie
- Click Here for Davis Thompson
- Click Here for Patton Kizzire
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Streelman's past 10 appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish has been 31st.
- In his past 10 appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend seven times.
- The most recent time Streelman played this event was in 2023, and he finished ninth.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,018 yards in the past year, while Silverado CC (North) is set for 7,123 yards.
- The average course Streelman has played in the past year has been 153 yards longer than the 7,123 yards Silverado CC (North) will be at for this event.
Streelman's Last Time Out
- Streelman was above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of the field.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 49th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04).
- Streelman was better than only 15% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.46.
- Streelman recorded a birdie or better on three of eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, better than the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Streelman had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Streelman's two birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.1).
- In that last outing, Streelman carded a bogey or worse on three of 24 par-4s (the field averaged 6.5).
- Streelman finished the Wyndham Championship registering a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, while the field averaged 3.4 on the four par-5s.
- The field at the Wyndham Championship averaged 0.5 bogeys or worse on the four par-5s, but Streelman finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Streelman Odds to Win: +2200 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Streelman's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.