How to Watch the Braves vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Luis Arraez and the Miami Marlins take the field on Saturday at LoanDepot park against Jared Shuster, who is starting for the Atlanta Braves. First pitch will be at 4:10 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Braves vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Odds|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-high 283 home runs in total.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season, putting up 561 extra-base hits.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .276 batting average.
- Atlanta scores the most runs in baseball (858 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Braves are the top team in MLB play this season with a .344 on-base percentage.
- Braves hitters strike out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- Atlanta's pitching staff leads the majors with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta's 3.97 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have the 14th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.274).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Shuster gets the start for the Braves, his 11th of the season. He is 4-3 with a 5.26 ERA and 28 strikeouts in 49 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Sunday, Aug. 27 against the San Francisco Giants, when he went 4 2/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Shuster has one quality start under his belt this year.
- Shuster is looking to record his seventh start of five or more innings this year in this game.
- He has not had an outing so far in which he did not allow at least one earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Phillies||W 10-8||Away||Charlie Morton||Taijuan Walker|
|9/11/2023||Phillies||L 7-5||Away||Kyle Wright||Michael Lorenzen|
|9/12/2023||Phillies||W 7-6||Away||Max Fried||Zack Wheeler|
|9/13/2023||Phillies||W 4-1||Away||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/15/2023||Marlins||L 9-6||Away||Bryce Elder||Johnny Cueto|
|9/16/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Jared Shuster||Bryan Hoeing|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Kyle Wright||Zack Wheeler|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Max Fried||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Aaron Nola|
|9/21/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Bryce Elder||Jake Irvin|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.