Sean Murphy Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Diamondbacks - June 4
The Atlanta Braves, including Sean Murphy (.359 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, Sunday at 4:10 PM ET.
He had three hits (going 3-for-5 with a double) in his last appearance against the Diamondbacks.
Sean Murphy Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Zac Gallen
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Sean Murphy? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Braves vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
Sean Murphy At The Plate
- Murphy is hitting .294 with 11 doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks.
- He ranks 21st in batting average, 11th in on base percentage, and eighth in slugging among the qualifying hitters in MLB.
- In 60.4% of his 48 games this season, Murphy has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 15 multi-hit games.
- In 20.8% of his games this season, he has hit a home run, and 5.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Murphy has picked up an RBI in 37.5% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 16.7% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in six contests.
- In 45.8% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had six games with multiple runs (12.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Sean Murphy Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (64.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (56.5%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (30.4%)|
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (34.8%)|
|5 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (21.7%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (39.1%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.31 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (67 total, 1.1 per game).
- Gallen (7-2 with a 2.72 ERA and 82 strikeouts in 72 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his 13th of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Colorado Rockies, when he threw six scoreless innings while giving up five hits.
- The 27-year-old's 2.72 ERA ranks 11th, 1.032 WHIP ranks 15th, and 10.2 K/9 ranks 17th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.