Braves vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 4
Sunday's contest at Chase Field has the Arizona Diamondbacks (35-24) going head to head against the Atlanta Braves (34-24) at 4:10 PM ET (on June 4). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-3 victory for the Diamondbacks, so expect a tight matchup.
The Diamondbacks will give the nod to Zac Gallen (7-2, 2.72 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the Braves will counter with Mike Soroka (0-1, 6.00 ERA).
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Diamondbacks 5, Braves 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Braves|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Odds|
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- When it comes to the total, Atlanta and its opponents are 2-6-2 in its previous 10 games.
- The Braves' ATS record is 2-5-0 over their last 10 contests (bookmakers set spreads in seven of those matchups).
- The Braves have won in three of the five contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of +110 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Atlanta is the seventh-highest scoring team in the majors, averaging five runs per game (289 total).
- The Braves have the third-best ERA (3.65) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 29||@ Athletics||L 7-2||Mike Soroka vs Paul Blackburn|
|May 30||@ Athletics||L 2-1||Bryce Elder vs JP Sears|
|May 31||@ Athletics||W 4-2||Jared Shuster vs James Kaprielian|
|June 2||@ Diamondbacks||L 3-2||Charlie Morton vs Merrill Kelly|
|June 3||@ Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Spencer Strider vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 4||@ Diamondbacks||-||Mike Soroka vs Zac Gallen|
|June 6||Mets||-||Bryce Elder vs Carlos Carrasco|
|June 7||Mets||-||Jared Shuster vs Max Scherzer|
|June 8||Mets||-||Charlie Morton vs Justin Verlander|
|June 9||Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs MacKenzie Gore|
|June 10||Nationals||-||Mike Soroka vs Trevor Williams|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.