Dream vs. Aces: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - June 2
The Las Vegas Aces (4-0), on Friday, June 2, 2023 at Gateway Center Arena, will look to build on a four-game winning stretch when visiting the Atlanta Dream (2-2). This matchup is at 8:00 PM ET on ION.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Dream vs. Aces matchup.
Dream vs. Aces Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ION
- Location: College Park, Georgia
- Arena: Gateway Center Arena
Dream vs. Aces Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Aces Moneyline||Dream Moneyline|
|DraftKings||Aces (-12)||173.5||-800||+575||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||Aces (-12.5)||173.5||-900||+575||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Aces (-12.5)||172.5||-800||+475||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
|Tipico||Aces (-10.5)||171.5||-800||+360||Bet on this game with Tipico|
Dream vs. Aces Betting Trends
- The Aces went 15-20-0 ATS last season.
- The Dream put together an 11-14-0 ATS record last season.
- A total of 16 Aces games last season went over the point total.
- In Dream games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.