The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Brendon Todd
The Charles Schwab Challenge is underway, and Brendon Todd is currently in 33rd place with a score of -1.
Looking to place a wager on Brendon Todd at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brendon Todd Insights
- Todd has finished below par on eight occasions, completed his day bogey-free once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice in his last 15 rounds.
- Todd has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 15 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
- Todd has finished in the top 10 in one of his past five tournaments.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut four times.
- In his past five appearances, Todd has posted a score better than average in two of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Todd has three top-10 finishes, with two of them being top-five finishes, in his past eight appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 18th.
- Todd made the cut in five of his past eight entries in this event.
- Todd finished 33rd when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. In the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,297.
- Courses that Todd has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,240 yards, 31 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Todd's Last Time Out
- Todd was relatively mediocre over the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him in the 37th percentile.
- On the four par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Todd shot better than 35% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes).
- Todd failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Todd carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Todd's three birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.5).
- In that last outing, Todd had a bogey or worse on seven of 24 par-4s (the field averaged 9.7).
- Todd ended the PGA Championship underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (1.3), with one on the four par-5 holes.
- On the four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Todd had the same number of bogeys or worse (one) as the field average.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Todd Odds to Win: +8000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Todd's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.