Brent Burns Player Prop Bets: Hurricanes vs. Panthers - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
Brent Burns will be in action when the Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers face off in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, May 22, 2023. Considering a bet on Burns? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Brent Burns vs. Panthers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +125)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Game Info
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Player Props|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Panthers|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Prediction|
Burns Season Stats Insights
- In 82 games this season, Burns has averaged 23:13 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +19.
- Burns has netted a goal in a game 17 times this season in 82 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Burns has a point in 47 of 82 games this year, with multiple points in 11 of them.
- Burns has an assist in 32 of 82 games this year, with multiple assists on eight occasions.
- Burns' implied probability to go over his point total is 53.5% based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Burns has an implied probability of 44.4% of going over his assist prop bet.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Burns Stats vs. the Panthers
- The Panthers have given up 272 goals in total (3.3 per game), which ranks 21st in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's +16 goal differential ranks 16th in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Florida|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.