Sloane Stephens 2023 French Open Odds
Sloane Stephens has made the French Open round of 64 and will meet Varvara Gracheva. Stephens currently has +10000 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
Stephens has advanced to the round of 64 by defeating Karolina Pliskova 6-0, 6-4 and will next take the court on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET against Gracheva.
Stephens has current moneyline odds of -175 to win her next match versus Gracheva. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sloane Stephens Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +6600
- French Open odds to win: +10000
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Stephens defeated No. 16-ranked Pliskova, 6-0, 6-4.
- Stephens is 16-20 over the past year, with no tournament victories.
- In five tournaments on clay over the past year, Stephens has gone 5-5.
- Stephens, over the past year, has played 36 matches across all court types, and 21.5 games per match.
- Over the past year, Stephens has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.5 games per match.
- Over the past year, Stephens has been victorious in 35.5% of her return games and 62.3% of her service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Stephens has won 61.6% of her games on serve, and 38.9% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.