Peyton Stearns 2023 French Open Odds
A match in the French Open round of 64 is up next for Peyton Stearns, and she will be facing Jelena Ostapenko. Stearns' odds are +25000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stearns at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stearns' Next Match
In the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 (at 5:00 AM ET), Stearns will meet Ostapenko, after defeating Katerina Siniakova 7-6, 6-2 in the previous round.
Stearns is currently listed at +190 to win her next contest against Ostapenko. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Peyton Stearns Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Stearns? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Stearns beat No. 48-ranked Siniakova, 7-6, 6-2.
- The 21-year-old Stearns is 12-8 over the past year and is still seeking her first tournament victory.
- Stearns is 7-2 on clay over the past year, with zero tournament titles.
- Through 20 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Stearns has played 23.9 games per match. She won 53.7% of them.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past year, Stearns has averaged 22.8 games.
- Stearns has won 45.2% of her return games and 62.3% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- Stearns has claimed 64.7% of her service games on clay over the past year and 53.4% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.