Marcos Giron 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is next for Marcos Giron in the French Open, and he will face Jiri Lehecka. Giron currently has +40000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
After his 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 victory over Hamad Medjedovic in the round of 128, Giron will play Lehecka in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET.
Giron is listed at +160 to win his next matchup against Lehecka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Marcos Giron Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Giron was victorious 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 against Medjedovic on Monday.
- The 29-year-old Giron is 27-27 over the past 12 months and is still looking for his first tournament win.
- In five tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Giron has gone 5-5.
- Giron, over the past 12 months, has played 54 matches across all court types, and 24.7 games per match.
- On clay, Giron has played 10 matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 22.2 games per match while winning 53.2% of games.
- Giron, over the past 12 months, has won 78.1% of his service games and 20.9% of his return games.
- Giron has been victorious in 78.4% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 27.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.