Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Play continues at the French Open, with Kayla Day in the round of 64 against Madison Keys. Day is +50000 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day has made it to the round of 64 by getting past Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-1 and will next be in action on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET against Keys.
Day is currently listed at +350 to win her next contest versus Keys. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Day is coming off a 7-5, 6-1 win over No. 166-ranked Mladenovic in the Round of 128 on Monday.
- Day is 12-6 over the past year, with no tournament victories.
- Day is 6-1 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament wins.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Day has played 18 matches and 23.2 games per match.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Day has averaged 20.3 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Day has won 71.8% of her service games, and she has won 38.2% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Day has claimed 71.4% of her service games and 54.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.