Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Play continues at the French Open, with Cori Gauff in the round of 32 versus Mirra Andreeva. Gauff is +2500 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
Gauff has made it to the round of 32 by getting past Julia Grabher 6-2, 6-3 and will next take the court on Saturday, June 3 at 5:00 AM ET against Andreeva.
Gauff is listed at -140 to win her next matchup versus Andreeva. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +2500
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff beat Grabher 6-2, 6-3 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- Gauff is 38-17 over the past year, with one tournament victory.
- Gauff is 4-4 on clay over the past 12 months.
- In her 55 matches over the past year, across all court types, Gauff has averaged 20 games.
- On clay, Gauff has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 18.9 games per match while winning 49.7% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Gauff has won 72.5% of her games on serve, and 37.8% on return.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has won 59.2% of her games on serve, and 40% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.