Braves vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Sunday's contest between the Atlanta Braves (28-17) and Seattle Mariners (22-23) matching up at Truist Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 1:35 PM ET on May 21.
The Braves will give the ball to Jared Shuster (0-2, 7.24 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 1 on the season, and the Mariners will counter with George Kirby (5-2, 2.45 ERA).
Braves vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Braves 5, Mariners 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
- The Braves have been favorites in 37 games this season and won 24 (64.9%) of those contests.
- Atlanta has a record of 24-13, a 64.9% win rate, when favored by -115 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 237 total runs this season.
- The Braves have the fourth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.55).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||@ Rangers||W 12-0||Charlie Morton vs Cody Bradford|
|May 16||@ Rangers||L 7-4||Jared Shuster vs Dane Dunning|
|May 17||@ Rangers||W 6-5||Spencer Strider vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|May 19||Mariners||W 6-2||Bryce Elder vs Bryce Miller|
|May 20||Mariners||L 7-3||Jesse Chávez vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 21||Mariners||-||Jared Shuster vs George Kirby|
|May 22||Dodgers||-||Charlie Morton vs Dustin May|
|May 23||Dodgers||-||Spencer Strider vs Julio Urías|
|May 24||Dodgers||-||Bryce Elder vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 25||Phillies||-||Charlie Morton vs Aaron Nola|
|May 26||Phillies||-||Jared Shuster vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.