HCFR: Propane stove triggered carbon monoxide alarm in Forestbrook area during Thanksgiving
Published: Nov. 24, 2022 at 4:02 PM EST
HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WMBF) – Horry County Fire Rescue crews said Thanksgiving dinner being cooked on a propane stove triggered a carbon monoxide alarm in the Forestbrook area.
Crews were called around 1:45 p.m. to Whatuthink Road, which is off Forestbrook Road, for a carbon monoxide alarm.
The people inside the home were treated on the scene and the home was metered and ventilated.
No one at the home was transported to the hospital.
Copyright 2022 WMBF. All rights reserved.