Crews secure gas leak at Lowe’s Home Improvement on Seaboard Street
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WMBF) – Crews have secured a gas leak at a Lowe’s Home Improvement store in Myrtle Beach.
Myrtle Beach Fire Department Capt. Jon Evans said the incident happened at the store on Seaboard Street.
The building was evacuated and Dominion Energy was brought in to fix the leak.
Dominion Energy said the leak was caused by third-party damage to a meter, and the leak has been secured.
Copyright 2022 WMBF. All rights reserved.