Building evacuated after reported gas leak in Myrtle Beach
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WMBF) - A building was evacuated out of precaution after a reported gas leak in Myrtle Beach early Sunday.
Horry County Fire Rescue said it was called to the 9000 block of Shore Drive at around 9:40 a.m. Crews from the Myrtle Beach Fire Department were also at the scene.
No injures were reported.
HCFR said utility crews are also at the scene to mitigate the leak.
Stay with WMBF News for updates.
Copyright 2022 WMBF. All rights reserved.