HCS eliminates daily curbside pick-up meals; will provide meal kits for virtual students
HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WMBF) – As more Horry County Schools head back to class five days a week, the district is making changes to its meal service program.
HCS announced that starting Monday, daily curbside pickup meals will no longer be available.
The district’s Nutrition Services will transition to providing meal kits for HCS Virtual students. The meal kits will be available from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Fridays at select schools.
The kits will include five breakfast meals and five lunch meals.
The meal kits will need to be preordered by noon on Wednesday of each week.
Below are the pickup locations and the cafeteria manager that needs to be contacted:
- Aynor High Cafeteria Manager - Nellie Smalls (843) 488-7118
- Green Sea Floyds Elementary Cafeteria Manager - Randy Skipper (843) 392-1095
- Loris Middle Cafeteria Manager - Sabrina Wilson (843) 756-0912
- Myrtle Beach Middle Cafeteria Manager - Jermaine Wilson (843) 839-7130
- North Myrtle Beach Middle Cafeteria Manager - Angela Long (843) 399-3650
- St. James Middle Cafeteria Manager - Tarsha Bryant (843) 650-5546
- Socastee High Cafeteria Manager - Kim Bennett (843) 293-6488
- Ten Oaks Middle Cafeteria Manager - Margie Crane (843) 488-8973
- Whittemore Park Middle Cafeteria Manager - Saundra Zeman (843) 488-0663
Copyright 2021 WMBF. All rights reserved.