ONE-STOP-SHOP: Everything to know about COVID-19’s impact on the Grand Strand, Pee Dee
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WMBF) - WMBF News has put together a one-stop-shop guide to stories you need to know related to the coronavirus’ impact on the Grand Strand and the Pee Dee. Categories are listed alphabetically.
CLICK HERE for the latest information regarding the number of cases in South Carolina.
- S.C. unemployment claims jump by 1,600% over previous week; Horry County has state’s highest number of claims
- Washington agrees on unrivaled $2 trillion coronavirus rescue bill
- Gov. McMaster: South Carolina schools to remain closed through April
- Florence-Darlington Technical College spring graduation ceremony postponed due to COVID-19
- Horry County Schools parents, children dealing with “new normal” at home learning
- CCU president invites spring graduates to take part in summer, winter ceremonies
- Publix to start installing plexiglass in stores across S.C. to protect employees during COVID-10 outbreak
- LIST: Grand Strand restaurants offering curbside, delivery services
- Grand Strand, Pee Dee school districts announce meal plans for students during closing
- Grand Strand health care providers making changes to elective procedures, surgeries due to COVID-19
- McMaster requests all visitors to S.C. self-quarantine for two weeks if staying two or more nights
- MYR to start temperature screenings for passengers arriving from COVID-19 hot spots
- DHEC to provide location of those testing positive for COVID-19 by zip code, according to letter
- Tokyo’s delayed Olympics: Who pays bills for another year?
- Kentucky Derby 146 re-scheduled for Saturday of Labor Day Weekend
Copyright 2020 WMBF. All rights reserved.