Two killed after using generator inside home during Florence

(Source: Raycom Media)
(Source: Raycom Media)

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) — A pair of deaths is being attributed to Florence Saturday as the storm continues to drench the Carolinas.

A Loris couple was found dead in their Scenic Drive home Saturday afternoon due to carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator. According to the Horry County Coroners office, 63-year-old Mark Carter King and 61-year-old Debra Collins Rion died around 7:45 p.m. last night.

There will be no further investigation into the incident.

Copyright 2018. WMBF News. All rights reserved.