HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - Dollar General has announced a series of management hiring events all throughout South Carolina next week, according to a press release.
Dollar General plans to add nearly 1,300 new stores during 2017, and they hope to recruit potential store management candidates during these hiring events.
The following is a list of hiring events in the Grand Strand and Pee Dee:
- 625 International Drive in Myrtle Beach on June 19 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 12168 Highway 707 in Murrells Inlet on June 20 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 2337 S Highway 701 in Loris on June 22 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 4010 Planer Road in Effingham on June 21 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 3315 W Palmetto Street in Florence on June 22 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
All candidates are encouraged to review and apply for positions online at www.dollargeneral.com/careers before attending.
Candidates will have the opportunity to meet with local store operations and human resource managers to learn more about these positions.