MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – Those with a big appetite, a desire to try something new and a love for a great bargain are in luck.
The inaugural Broadway Restaurant Week at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach kicks of Feb. 3 and runs through Sunday, Feb. 12, according to information from BATB's website.
Several restaurants at Broadway are offering specials such as fixed price, multi-course menu options, specially priced menus or added value options to their regular menu.
The participating restaurants are:
- Liberty Brewery and Grill - $20.95 per person
- American Tap House - $25 and $30 per person options
- Extreme Pizza – prices vary
- Good Time Charley’s - $15 per person
- Hard Rock Café - $20 per person
- Joe’s Crab Shack - $28 per person
- Johnny Rockets – prices vary
- Landry’s Seafood - $30 per person
- Rooster’s Restaurant and Bar - $13 and $20 per person options
- Wahlburgers – prices vary
For more information on Broadway Restaurant Week, click here.