HORRY, GEORGETOWN COUNTIES, SC (WMBF) – Road conditions throughout Horry & Georgetown counties have improved and Coast RTA will be back in service on Wednesday, according to a press release from Coast RTA.
The afternoon service will begin with route 16 Express 1, 2, and 3.
Coast RTA had initiated full service in Horry County on routes 1, 7, 10, 15 North and 15 South and modified service on routes 16 and 16 express buses following Hurricane Matthew, the press release states.
Coast RTA operates the following fixed routes:
- No. 1 – Conway Circulator
- No. 7 and No. 7 Express (7X) – Conway to Myrtle Beach
- No. 10 – Myrtle Beach Connector
- 15 North and 15 South, choice of routes with select stops along Kings Highway and Ocean Boulevard from 82nd Avenue North to Market Common;
- 16 and 16 Express (16X) [Georgetown routes]. Coast RTA fixed routes are $1.50 per ride for adults; $1.25 students with ID; $.75 per ride for senior citizens/disabled citizens and FREE for children, ages 6 and younger (limit 3 with paid adult)
- The Express Route fare from Georgetown is $2 per ride for adults. All transfers are $.25 each.