HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – A company that specializes in the recovery of communities after disasters is recruiting in Horry County.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is seeking employees for "on-site" positions monitoring the collection of debris, according to a news release sent by the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. Field monitors will supervise disaster debris as it is loaded into hauling vehicles to ensure FEMA eligibility.
The candidates must meet the following criteria, according to the release:
- Own reliable transportation, available for all day use
- Experience using a smart phone
- Willing and able to work 12 -- 14 hours a day, 6 -- 7 days a week, day/night shifts and possibly in inclement weather
- Have a valid driver's license**
- Have proof of auto insurance**
- Provide valid I9 documentation**
Candidates must bring the starred items with them when they meet with a Tetra Tech representative.
The employment will be temporary and contingent on completion of the training program, employment verification, and a motor vehicle record check, the release states. Individuals must be capable of working 60 to 84 hours per week, based on the needs.
The pay will be $12 an hour plus overtime.
Qualified candidates can send their resume or letter of interest to: https://form.jotform.com/emdhr/field-debris-monitorhorry-county