Electrical failure causes fire at Ramada Inn in Florence - WMBFNews.com, Myrtle Beach/Florence SC, Weather

BREAKING

Electrical failure causes fire at Ramada Inn in Florence

Source: Raycom Media Source: Raycom Media

WEST FLORENCE, SC (WMBF) – A morning fire occurred at the Ramada Inn on 1819 W. Lucas St Wednesday, September 21, according to Captain Anthony B. Fox with the West Florence Fire Department.

Six firefighters responded to the scene and found a fire in the electrical room.

Captain Fox says the fire was contained to that one room and appeared to have been caused by an electrical failure inside the building.

There were no guests inside the building at the time of the fire and there were no reported injuries.

Copyright 2016 WMBF News. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly