NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - The North Myrtle Beach (NMB) Public Safety Department, in partnership with Sea Haven, Inc., will kick off its Sock It To Winter Campaign on February 1 through 29.
The campaign aims to provide new socks to youths and adults who are homeless.
To participate, bring new socks, sizes youth to adult, in any style or color, to the NMB Fire Station closest to you. All five participating stations are listed below.
• Station 1 - at 1015 2nd Avenue South
• Station 2 – at 307 Sea Mountain Highway
• Station 3 – at 803 33rd Avenue South
• Station 4 – at 5345 Little River Neck Road
• Station 5 – at 4740 Barefoot Resort Bridge Road