MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Restaurant week is January 7-17. Restaurant week is an eleven-day celebration of South Carolina cuisine at hundreds of participating restaurants.
From fine to casual dining, participating restaurants will feature special menus items, promotions and discounts. Diners can sample the newest restaurants, dine at old favorites and taste a variety dishes prepared by chefs at a great value for customers.
The participating Myrtle Beach restaurants include:
- Aspen Grille- American Classic
- Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro- French
- Cafe Amalfi -American
- Castano's Italian Steakhouse -Steakhouse
- Crady's Eclectic Cuisine on Main -American
- Croissants Bistro and Bakery -Southern
- Ducatis Pizzeria & Trattoria - Italian
- Parson's Table-The American Contemporary
- Ruth's Chris Steak House-Steakhouse
- Sam Snead's Oak Grill and Tavern-Steakhouse
- Vintage Twelve-Southern
- WaterScapes Restaurant at the Marina Inn -American
For more information on restaurant week, visit here.