(WMBF) – The year is nearly over, and we're looking back at some of the biggest stories in our area in 2015.
We took a look at the stories on WMBFNews.com that you clicked on the most, and compiled this list of the top 10 local news stories in 2015.
Top 10 Local Stories:
- “1,000-year” flood strikes South Carolina in October - http://www.wmbfnews.com/category/305570/sc-flood-2015?clienttype=generic
- Police step up presence during Bikefest 2015 after last year’s violence - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/29136248/slideshow-bikefest-2015
- Tropical Storm Ana does damage to the area - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/29023690/slideshow-scenes-from-the-grand-strand-as-tropical-storm-ana-moves-in
- 16-year-old Marley McKenna Spindler goes missing for a week - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/29885765/police-missing-16-year-old-mckenna-spindler-found-safe-in-mount-pleasant
- Mother claims she threw “Baby Grace” in Socastee creek - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30448728/body-of-5-month-old-baby-grace-found-police-confirm
- Driver charged with 2 counts of reckless homicide in crash that killed 2 NC girls - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/29601500/driver-charged-with-2-counts-of-reckless-homicide-in-crash-that-killed-2-nc-girls
- Woman allegedly drags Horry County Police officer with car after being stopped for shoplifting in Surfside Beach - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30481751/two-sumter-women-involved-in-shoplifting-police-chase-allegedly-hit-nmb-walmart-on-same-morning
- DNA positively identifies 'Grateful Doe' as man missing from Myrtle Beach - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30708764/dna-positively-identifies-grateful-doe-as-man-missing-from-myrtle-beach
- Teen bitten by shark while surfing near Murrells Inlet - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/29843432/teen-bitten-by-shark-while-surfing-near-murrells-inlet
- Man charged with murder after woman found decomposing in closet in Little River - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30641600/man-charged-with-murder-after-woman-found-decomposing-in-closet-in-little-river