Missing Brunswick Co. teenager found safe - WMBFNews.com, Myrtle Beach/Florence SC, Weather

Missing Brunswick Co. teenager found safe

Ny’aan Mykal Parker (Source: BCSO) Ny’aan Mykal Parker (Source: BCSO)

BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WMBF) – A teenager who was reported missing by the Brunswick County Sheriff’s Office Thursday, has been found safe.

Ny’aan Mykal Parker, 16, left his home on Gillette Court in Leland early Thursday morning, according to the BCSO.

At 8:43 p.m., the sheriff’s office announced that Parker had been safely located.

Copyright 2015 WMBF News. All rights reserved.

  • Missing Brunswick Co. teenager found safeMore>>

  • Local NewsLocalMore>>

  • Florence County imposes mandatory evacuation orders for zones 1 and 2

    Florence County imposes mandatory evacuation orders for zones 1 and 2

    Friday, September 21 2018 10:16 PM EDT2018-09-22 02:16:11 GMT
    Rising water levels cover someone's yard on Starburst Road in Florence County. (Source: WMBF News)Rising water levels cover someone's yard on Starburst Road in Florence County. (Source: WMBF News)
    Rising water levels cover someone's yard on Starburst Road in Florence County. (Source: WMBF News)Rising water levels cover someone's yard on Starburst Road in Florence County. (Source: WMBF News)

    FLORENCE COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - Florence County Emergency Management officials ordered a mandatory evacuation for 1,400 homes along the Lynches River Friday. Zone One (860 homes, 3,010 residents) from the Highway 301 bridge to the Highway 52 bridge was issued a mandatory evacuation Friday morning. Zone Two (540 homes, 1,890 residents) from the Highway 52 bridge to the Highway 378 was issued that afternoon.

    More >>

    FLORENCE COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - Florence County Emergency Management officials ordered a mandatory evacuation for 1,400 homes along the Lynches River Friday. Zone One (860 homes, 3,010 residents) from the Highway 301 bridge to the Highway 52 bridge was issued a mandatory evacuation Friday morning. Zone Two (540 homes, 1,890 residents) from the Highway 52 bridge to the Highway 378 was issued that afternoon.

    More >>
  • 'This is the worst I've ever seen here,' parts of Brunswick Plantation under water

    'This is the worst I've ever seen here,' parts of Brunswick Plantation under water

    Friday, September 21 2018 10:13 PM EDT2018-09-22 02:13:40 GMT
    Brunswick Plantation resdents use canoes to check on flooded homes. (Source: Audrey Biesk)Brunswick Plantation resdents use canoes to check on flooded homes. (Source: Audrey Biesk)

    Flooding across the area is causing people to leave their homes behind, wondering when then they can return. People who live in the Brunswick Plantation said during previous storms water never came up to their driveways, but are experiencing a much different story here as more than 3 feet of water is over taking their homes.

    More >>

    Flooding across the area is causing people to leave their homes behind, wondering when then they can return. People who live in the Brunswick Plantation said during previous storms water never came up to their driveways, but are experiencing a much different story here as more than 3 feet of water is over taking their homes.

    More >>
  • MBFD helps City of Conway prepare for flooding

    MBFD helps City of Conway prepare for flooding

    Friday, September 21 2018 10:08 PM EDT2018-09-22 02:08:26 GMT
    Source: Erin EdwardsSource: Erin Edwards
    Source: Erin EdwardsSource: Erin Edwards

     CONWAY, SC (WMBF) - The Myrtle Beach Fire Department is in Conway helping the city deal with devastating flooding. MBFD has been sending firefighters to Conway since Sunday, and will continue until the flood is over. With an extra crew out here we can actually get to other people, we can get to more people if need be. Increasing the manning out here we can get to everyone. The thing is, if people don’t have to be out on the road probably best not to be out because congest...

    More >>

     CONWAY, SC (WMBF) - The Myrtle Beach Fire Department is in Conway helping the city deal with devastating flooding. MBFD has been sending firefighters to Conway since Sunday, and will continue until the flood is over. With an extra crew out here we can actually get to other people, we can get to more people if need be. Increasing the manning out here we can get to everyone. The thing is, if people don’t have to be out on the road probably best not to be out because congest...

    More >>
Powered by Frankly