MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - The North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety said some flood warnings are cancelled and many will continue.
The flood warning for Little Pee Dee at Galivants Ferry is cancelled.
The flood warning continues for the following rivers:
- Cape Fear at William O Huske Lock and Dam 3 affecting Bladen County NC.
- Cape Fear at Elizabethtown affecting Bladen County NC Northeast.
- Cape Fear near Burgaw affecting Pender County NC.
- Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee affecting Marion and Florence Counties SC
- Waccamaw At Conway affecting Horry County SC
- Black Creek At Quinby affecting Darlington and Florence Counties SC
- Lynches At Effingham affecting Florence County SC Black At Kingstree affecting Williamsburg County SC
- The Waccamaw At Conway
- From this evening until further notice. At 8:15 AM Sunday the stage was 10.5 feet. Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
Moderate flooding is forecast. Forecast, rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to rise to near 13.5 feet by Thursday evening, additional rises are possible thereafter.
Impact at 14.0 feet. Flood waters will worsen and affect several residential properties and roads at Riverfront South, Lees Landing, Savannah Bluff, Pitch Landing, Jackson Bluff and Bucksville.