MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - The Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting numerous events in September with a wealth of events to benefit its members and the community at large.
Below is a list of dates, times and events for September 2015. All will be held at the chamber's main office, located at 1200 N. Oak St.., in Myrtle Beach, unless otherwise noted:
- Sept. 2 – Five Key Facts of Franchise Ownership from 12-1:30 p.m.
- Sept. 2 – Business After Hours: Fun Warehouse Inc. from 5:30- 7:30 p.m. business is located at 2349 Dick Pond Road in Myrtle Beach
- Sept. 3 – Intellectual Property from 9-11 a.m.
- Sept. 4 – Ribbon Cutting: Mey-Lu, a unique boutique from 1:30 a.m.-1 p.m. – business is located at 4924 U.S. 17 Bypass, Unit E, in Myrtle Beach
- Sept. 6 – Ribbon Cutting: Myrtle Beach Freedom – Professional Indoor Football from 4- 6 p.m. The event will take place at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, located at 2101 N. Oak St., in Myrtle Beach
- Sept. 8 – Ribbon Cutting: Mediterranean Bistro from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., business is located at 6104 Frontage Road in Myrtle Beach
- Sept. 8 – Networking for Introverts from 3-4 p.m.