MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Some businesses and government agencies will be closed on Monday, September 7, in observance of Labor Day. Below are closures in the Grand Strand and Pee Dee areas.
- Horry County - Government offices will be closed. Public Safety operations will remain open.
- City of Myrtle Beach – Government offices and facilities will be closed. Solid waste and recycling will be collected as usual, except service on the regular Monday through Thursday schedule during the week.
- Marion County – Government offices will be closed.
- Florence County – Government offices will be closed.
- City of Florence – Government offices will be closed. Labor Day garbage and recycling routes will be collected on Tuesday, September 8.
- City of Darlington – Government offices will be closed.
- Georgetown County – Government offices and facilities will be closed.
- City of North Myrtle Beach – City Hall and J. Bryan Floyd Community Center will be closed. The Sanitation Service and Police and Fire Rescue Services will operate on their regular schedule. The Aquatic & Fitness Center will be open. City Council will not meet on September 7.