Conway man dies from electrocution - WMBFNews.com, Myrtle Beach/Florence SC, Weather

Conway man dies from electrocution

CONWAY, SC (WMBF) - One man has died after an accidental electrocution Friday.

Mark Anthony Perino, 49-years-old from Conway, died from electrocution while working at a construction site on Highway 57.

Perino was pronounced dead at Seacoast Medical ER at 3:49 p.m., according to Horry County Deputy Coroner Tony Hendrick.

Copyright 2015 WMBF News. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly