HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - Walmart has announced a plan to hire up to 600 seasonal associates for the beach season, partnering with Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) to offer the job placement opportunities along the Grand Strand.
The local hiring events span three months and will be held at the college, according to a news release issued by the media relations department for Walmart.
The first hiring event is scheduled Saturday, March 21 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Other hiring events have been scheduled April 11 and 25, and May 2, also from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m., according to Walmart.
In addition to the hiring events at MMTC, interested applicants may apply online at www.walmart.com/apply or in-store at the following locations:
· 550 Highway 17 North, North Myrtle Beach
· 10820 Kings Road, Myrtle Beach
· 541 Seaboard Street, Myrtle Beach
· 2751 Beaver Run Boulevard, Surfside
· 545 Garden City Connector, Murrells Inlet