HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – Waccamaw Economic Opportunity Council Inc. is accepting names and applications for the 2015 Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
LIHEAP applications will be taken by appointment only on Monday through Thursday. Wednesdays are only reserved for applicants who are elderly or disabled.
Anyone interested in applying must have the following requirements:
1. Proof of total household income for the past thirty (30) days.
2. Social Security Card and Valid Picture ID FOR APPLICANT.
3. Social Security Cards for all other household members.
4. Copy of most recent light/gas bill. Electric charges must be shown separately from any other charges, such as water, sewer, lights, etc.
5. You can only apply for assistance in the county you reside in (based on funding availability).
6. You must be income and program eligible in order to receive assistance.
Community Assistance offices can be found in Conway, Georgetown, Kingstree, Loris and Myrtle Beach.