MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Myrtle Beach firefighters put out a fire at Dirty Don's on 21st Avenue early Tuesday morning.
The fire happened around 4:30 a.m. – 5 a.m. and no one was at the business during the fire, according to Battalion Chief Bruce Arnel.
The fire was started by a malfunctioning neon light.
The building remains closed today because of damage, including light smoke, water damage on the inside and moderate fire damage to the outside and attic of the building.
Copyright 2014 WMBF News. All rights reserved.