HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - During College Application Month, school guidance counselors and college admissions personnel work together to help high school seniors throughout the state of South Carolina, apply for college.
This initiative is a part of College Application Month, which is sponsored by the SC Commission on Higher Education. There will be events that offer students resources needed to successfully apply for college.
On September, 23, Myrtle Beach High School hosted a kick-off event. Students who are interested in attending the forums still have a chance to access higher education.
Remaining College Application events in Horry County are listed below:
· September 24 and 25: HCS Early College High School, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. on September 24, and 11 a.m. - 2:20 p.m. on September 25;
· September 26: St James High School, beginning at 8:30 a.m.;
· September 30: Loris High School, beginning at 10 a.m.;
· October 1: Socastee High School, beginning at 8:30 a.m.;
· October 1: HCS Scholars Academy, beginning at 12 noon;
· October 2: Aynor High School, beginning at 8:30 a.m.;
· October 22: Horry County Schools Adult Education- Myrtle Beach Family Learning Center, beginning at 9 a.m.;
For more information, visit www.horrycountyschools.net