HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - The Myrtle Beach Area Hospitality Association is hosting the Fifth Annual Farm to Table.
The event will take place on September 28, at Thompson Farm and Nursery on 1625 Burkville Drive in Conway at 5 p.m.
Guests can expect to enjoy live music, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres presented by Horry Georgetown Technical College culinary students, cookies from Croissants Bistro and Bakery, goodie bags of local fresh products from the Waccamaw Market Cooperative and a seven-course dinner prepared by various chefs from the area.
Chefs that will be featured at the event are below:
· Chef Jason Scarborough – US Foods
· Chef Jamie Saunders – Johnny D's
· Chef Michael Marques – Grande Dunes Members Club
· Chef Grayson Glascock – The Reserve Club
· Chef John McAllister – McConnell Golf
· Chef Eric Masson – The Brentwood Restaurant
· Chef Julien Lancrerot – Waterscapes at Marina Inn
· Chef Richard Hartnett – The Breakers Resort
· Chef Dan Smith – Frank's Outback
· Chef Murray Stahler – Murray and Mike's
· Chef Mike Stahler – Murray and Mike's
· Chef Mike McKinnon – The Cypress Room
· Chef Sean Thomas – Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort
Tickets are $150 per person. Couple's packages are $250 and Tables are $750 for a table of six or $900 for a table of eight. Some of the proceeds from the event will be donated to educational and other MBAHA programs.
For more information, visit www.CoastalUncorked.com.