HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – If you are interested in serving your community, the Horry County Legislative Delegation is seeking applicants for a number of boards and commissions that have vacancies, or terms that have expired or are expiring in the near future.
Individuals interested in serving in any of the positions below should call Connie Turner at (843) 915-5130 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., or email her at email@example.com to request a board application and a background check application.
- Board of Voter Registration And Elections of Horry County
- Horry County Board of Social Services
- Horry County Disabilities And Special Needs Board
- Horry County Forestry Commission
- Horry County Higher Education Commission
- Horry County Veteran's Affairs Officer
- Loris Community Hospital Commission
- South Carolina Children's Foster Care Review Board 15-C
- South Carolina Forestry Commission
- Waccamaw Center for Mental Health Governing Board
- Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments
- Waccamaw Regional Transportation Authority (The Coast RTA)