MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - A natural gas cylinder ruptured inside a building on Stockholder Avenue in Myrtle Beach, according to Myrtle Beach Fire Marshal Bruce Arnel.
Myrtle Beach first responders were called just before 4 p.m. Wednesday.
The 40-pound cylinder, used to power a forklift, was identified by an employee.
No injuries were reported.
Emergency crews closed Stockholder Avenue and Commerce Place off Seaboard Street while the building was ventilated.
The building has since been deemed safe and roads have reopened.