Unattended cooking causes house fire in Conway - WMBFNews.com, Myrtle Beach/Florence SC, Weather

Unattended cooking causes house fire in Conway

(Source: Horry County Fire Rescue Chief Justin Gibbins) (Source: Horry County Fire Rescue Chief Justin Gibbins)
(Source: Horry County Fire Rescue Chief Justin Gibbins) (Source: Horry County Fire Rescue Chief Justin Gibbins)

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - Firefighters found smoke showing from a single family home Saturday morning, according to Chief Justin Gibbins with the Horry County Fire Rescue.

Extra units were called to the fire on Willows Springs Road in Conway. It took 15 minutes to get the fire under control.

The fire occurred due to unattended cooking. No one was in the house at the time of the fire, according to Chief Gibbins.

Stay with WMBF News for updates as they occur.

Copyright 2014 WMBF News. All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly