DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - After an ongoing investigation, the Darlington County Sheriff's Office Drug Enforcement Unit and the Special Enforcement Unit executed a search warrant on Redwood Street.
Guns, money, scheduled controlled substances, and marijuana were seized from residence. Two individuals were arrested.
James Shane McKeller, a 36 year old black male was charged with the following:
• Simple Possession of Marijuana
• PWID Controlled Substance Schedule II,
• Possession Controlled Substance Schedule IV,
• Weapons/Possession of Firearm or Ammunition by person convicted of violent felony,
• Sale or delivery of handgun to and possession by certain persons unlawful; stolen handguns,
• Distribution of Schedule IV,
• Distribution of Schedule IV within Proximity of a School,
• Distribution of Schedule III,
• Distribution of Schedule II within Proximity of a School,
• Distribution of Marijuana, and Distribution of Marijuana within Proximity of a School.
Eugenia Josey, 26, has been charged with simple possession of marijuana, possession with intent to distribute controlled substance, possession of controlled substance Schedule IV, sale or delivery of handgun to and possession by certain persons unlawful; stolen handguns.