Effingham house fire spreads from bathroom to attic - WMBFNews.com, Myrtle Beach/Florence SC, Weather

Effingham house fire spreads from bathroom to attic

Posted: Updated:

EFFINGHAM, SC (WMBF) - A house fire started around 2:30 p.m. on Armfield Road. The fire has since been put out by fire crews.

According to Fire Chief Billy Dillon with Howe Springs Fire Department, the fire started in the bathroom of the house and spread to the attic. Electrical issues are responsible for causing the fire.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2014 WMBF News. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

918 Frontage Road East
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
(843) 839-9623
news@wmbfnews.com

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WMBF. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.