MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – The Fourth Annual F.L.A.V.O.R. event is being held Tuesday evening at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, bringing over a dozen Grand Strand restaurants together.
The F.L.A.V.O.R. Culinary Tasting Event will run from 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in Exhibit Hall B, which is supporting culinary students at Horry-Georgetown Technical College as they compete for scholarship money during the restaurant judging contest.
F.L.A.V.O.R., which stands for Fresh, Local, Appetizing, Valuable, Original Restaurants, allows attendees to sample the Grand Strand cuisine. The event features a wine and beer garden, and is free and open to the public. Attendees will have to purchase food and beverage tickets – one ticket is $2, 6 tickets for $10, and 12 tickets for $15. Food samples range from 1-3 tickets.
A few participating exhibitors include:
• Drunken Jack's
• Inlet Affairs Banquet and Catering
• Chick-fil-A Myrtle Beach Double Drive-Thru
• Chestnut Hill
• Sticky Fingers
• Pier House Restaurant
• Horry-Georgetown Technical College Culinary Department
• American Culinary Foundation
• Horry County Academy for Technology and Academics
• Benjamin's Bagel
• Travinia Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar
• Sweet Carolina's Smokehouse and Grill
• Capriz Italian Feast
• Crossroads at House of Blues
• Icon Sports and Spirits Bar
• Cozmic Charley'z
• Pauly B.'s Chef Du Jour
For more about the event, visit: