Chickasaw Lane home heavily damaged after early fire

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – Horry County Fire Rescue units battled an early morning house fire on Chickasaw Lane Monday.

Crews were called in around 3 a.m., the fire apparently started near the fireplace in the rear of the home.

The family was inside the home at the time of the fire, but all occupants were able to get out and no one was hurt. They will be displaced for now, as the home is heavily damaged.

Copyright 2013 WMBF News. All rights reserved.