Kitchen fire in Florence burns homeowner - WMBFNews.com, Myrtle Beach/Florence SC, Weather

Kitchen fire in Florence burns homeowner

FLORENCE, SC (WMBF) - A home in the Florence area has smoke and fire damage, and one of its residents is being treated for burns after a kitchen fire.

The West Florence Fire Department responded to the home on Wanda Cove around 2:56 p.m. Thursday. The fire in the kitchen caused smoke and fire damage to the microwave and stove area, but the entire house filled with smoke.

The homeowner suffered from burns to his hands and face, said Captain Anthony Fox.

Copyright 2013 WMBF News. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly